- The SAP Business One Starter Package is aimed at smaller companies and start-ups that initially require a maximum of five licenses.
- The pre-configuration especially for small and medium-sized companies covers all basic needs with regard to accounting, finance, sales and sales, CRM, purchasing and inventory.
- Depending on the project status, you can start within a few days and manage your business with a real ERP.
- The SAP Business One starter package is scalable software that you can implement on-site or obtain as a cloud service.
- An upgrade to SAP Business One full licenses is possible at any time and without interruptions.
Start small, thrive without limits - with the SAP Business One starter package
The starter package for SAP Business One is scalable software that meets your essential business software requirements and can be expanded as your company grows. The cost-effective starter package bundles the most important functions of the industry-proven SAP Business One application.
SAP Business One Starter Package license costs
Meet the essential business requirements
The entry-level package for SAP Business One offers all the important functions for the areas of finance, inventory management, purchasing, sales and customer relationship management (CRM).
With the starter package for SAP Business One, you can manage your finances in real time. Manage all financial transactions including general ledger, account setup and maintenance, bookkeeping, multi-dimensional cost centers, foreign currencies and budgets.
Manage your inventory and stock, including delivery and invoicing. You can carry out inventory valuations using different methods and keep control even with stock transfers.
Link your entire purchasing process including the
delivery processes from the offer to the order to inventory control. You optimize your inventory, manage your articles and price lists efficiently and have stock transfers under control.
Sales and CRM
The starter package contains tools that simplify the creation of offers, the entry of orders and customer service. Opportunities and sales activities can be tracked from the first contact to the closing of the sale, ensuring the satisfaction of your existing customers and winning new customers.
We are specialists when it comes to ensuring that your business processes are optimized with SAP Business One – or to support your individual business model with special solutions based on add-ons.
Do you have any questions about the Starter Package?
Learn about the diverse functions of SAP Business One and request a free demo. We guide you through your first steps and are available to answer any questions you may have. Initial consultation is always free of charge with us.